Is China Interested in FD-SOI? You bet.
October 28, 2014 - At the recent FD-SOI Forum in Shanghai, the IoT (Internet of Things) was the #1 topic in all the presentations. The event was sponsored by the SOI Consortium, the Shan...
3D 14nm 20nm 28nm AMD analog apps ARM automotive conference design embedded FD-SOI FinFET foundry Freescale GaN GlobalFoundries high-perf high-temp IBM Leti low-power manufacturing markets medical memory MEMS mobile NXP Peregrine Photonics power R&D rf RF SOI sensors silicon-on-insulator SOC SOI SOI Consortium Soitec ST strain wafers
• FD-SOI: ST/Chery interview; CMP's MPW runs; IBS on cost-savings
• FD & wafers: SEH & Soitec
• IBM's Fin-on-Oxide/FinFET
• SOI Consortium – FD-SOI & wafer capacity for mobile
• Technology: ST/Soitec white paper excerpts
• Apps – ST-Ericsson's NovaThor at 28nm (interview)
• 20nm & Beyond: Chenming Hu; Leti
• Wafers: Soitec's Roadmap
• SOI Consortium – benchmarking
• FD-SOI: ST & 28nm SOCs; ARM & design porting
• Apps – NXP automotive sensors, AMD 32nm Bulldozer
• SOI Conference (IBM, Intel, Leti, GloFo, ST, ARM, Peregrine & more)
• SOI Consortium – FD-SOI whitepaper overview & excerpts