Reminder re: top SOI Conference – IEEE S3S ’16 (SOI/3D/SubVt) CFP deadline April 15th. Keynotes: NXP, Skyworks, QualcommPosted on March 23, 2016
Tagged with 3D, apps, conference, FD-SOI, low-power, MEMS, NXP, Qualcomm, R&D, RF SOI, sensors, Skyworks, SOI, SOI Consortium
Don’t forget to get your paper submitted to the top conference with a major focus on the SOI ecosystem: the IEEE S3S (SOI/3D/SubVt). The Call For Papers (CFP) deadline is April 15, 2016. As we noted for you in ASN back in December, the theme of the conference, which will take place October 10th – 13th in San Francisco, is “Energy Efficient Technology for the Internet of Things”.
As of this writing, the following keynote speakers have been confirmed:
- Ron Martino, NXP : “Advanced Innovation and Requirements for Future Smart, Secure and Connected Applications”
- Peter Gammel, Skyworks : “RF front end requirements and roadmaps for the IoT”
- Nick Yu, Qualcomm : topic TBA
Invited speakers include:
- Jamie Schaffer, GlobalFoundries : topic TBA
- Philippe Flatresse, ST Microelectronics : “Body bias and FDSOI for Automotive”
- Akram Salman, Texas Instruments : “ESD for advanced digital and analog technologies”
- Xavier Garros, CEA-Leti : “Reliability of FDSOI”
As always, there will be a Best Paper Award and a Best Student Paper Award. But students take note: the recipient of the Best Student Paper will also receive $1000 from Qualcomm.
Papers related to technology, devices, circuits and applications (more details here) in the following areas are requested :
For current information on the conference visit the S3S website at: http://s3sconference.org/
LinkedIn users will also want to join the conference group at IEEE SOI-3D-Subthreshold Microelectronics Technology (S3S) Unified Conference.