Tagged with markets, rf
- Two new Semico studies consider SOI: Front End Integration in Wireless Networking Applications and Polysilicon and Silicon Wafer Industry Study: Avoiding the Sun Burn.
ST’s FD-SOI Wins EETimes ACE Award… and Customers!
May 2, 2013 - Two important FD-SOI wins for STMicroelectronics have just been announced: The EETimes ACE Award for Energy Technology; Customers. The Energy Technology Award wa...
• FD-SOI: ST/Chery interview; CMP's MPW runs; IBS on cost-savings
• FD & wafers: SEH & Soitec
• IBM's Fin-on-Oxide/FinFET
• SOI Consortium – FD-SOI & wafer capacity for mobile
• Technology: ST/Soitec white paper excerpts
• Apps – ST-Ericsson's NovaThor at 28nm (interview)
• 20nm & Beyond: Chenming Hu; Leti
• Wafers: Soitec's Roadmap
• SOI Consortium – benchmarking
• FD-SOI: ST & 28nm SOCs; ARM & design porting
• Apps – NXP automotive sensors, AMD 32nm Bulldozer
• SOI Conference (IBM, Intel, Leti, GloFo, ST, ARM, Peregrine & more)
• SOI Consortium – FD-SOI whitepaper overview & excerpts
14nm 20nm 28nm 45nm AMD analog apps ARM automotive conference design embedded FD-SOI FinFET foundry Freescale GaN GlobalFoundries high-perf high-temp high-voltage IBM Intel Leti lighting low-power markets medical memory MEMS mil/aero mobile NXP Photonics power R&D rf sensors silicon-on-insulator SOC SOI SOI Consortium Soitec ST wafers